Purpose of the data collected, legitimization and consent to treatment
The data collected will be kept strictly for the period necessary to carry out any of the aforementioned purposes.
Unless informed otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
C Clean informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures, necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Rights of the user
The user can send a written communication to Lava Network S.L., domiciled in Calle Princep Jordi, 10, Barcelona, CP 08014, including a photocopy of his ID or other similar identification document, to exercise his rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask C Clean if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be retained by C Clean for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the use: C Clean will stop treating the data in the way that you indicate, unless this is necessary for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
- Right to the transfer of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, C Clean will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new manager.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the previous data treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not felt satisfied in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim to the Control Authority in competent Data Protection matter through its website: www.agpd.es.
Acceptance and Consent